Speedy Baby Albums: sample pics of LOs

Don't you love babies?
Here are a few sample pics of my speedy baby albums done this summer. Amidst all the chaos of the rest of our spring and summer we wanted to handmake gifts for two very special new arrivals. Luckily both were girls and we kept the color scheme pink. One sweetie is my grand neice and the other is the daughter of a friend. My dd and I did these speedy blank albums in record time --about two days. We did 40 pages total over two 12x12 albums for two young moms. Every page had a matching facing page-- even though they are not all shown here.

Simple yes. Rip and Flip I say!! Twenty pages in a day--not bad. Using stash, even better! A gift of love? That's the best part of all.

I made a resolution to use all the baby accents we had left in my stash and to use as many pink papers as I could from my stash. If I had two matching pink papers, those were the backgrounds. I then chose the same hue of pink for a second pattern paper or cardstock. Simple, cute blank pages for baby's first year in themes fitting those first twelve months. I know these young moms are so very busy right now and that they will love having these scrapbooks ready to use. Off they will go in the mail later this week.











Comments

Anonymous said…
Another great job... I'm envious!

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download