Out I go!


Some mornings are the strangest things for a non-morning person like me.

For some reason I woke up wide awake at 4:55 am. Crazy. COnsidering I went to sleep at about 1 am. But I knew I had to get to a friend's house by 8:30 and I wanted to give myself a pedicure before that. In the middle of a MN winter, I need my feet to look beau-ti-ous today! You see, I am trying on many many shoes today at the Mall of America. Mother of the Groom shoes. LOL To go with my Mother of the Groom dress.

My dear friend Deb J offered to take me up there today. She is picking up her daughter from the area and we will make a morning of it --and zip back home for her daughter's appointment. We plan to hit Nordstroms basement and several other spots. Has to be fancy but not prosumptious. Kitten heels not flats or high heels. Preferably silver tones or teal blues. Oh yes, and comfortable please. Think I will find some?

SOoooooo. I got up and did all my little tasks. Hubby even asked me if I wanted to go out to breakfast. But we didn't. Just cereal and computer time. I don't know HOW I am so wide awake. I will probably need a nap later today. :) But it's time to be off on our little adventure. Oh and I think I will hit the Dollar Tree for clothespins (see previous few posts) and Archivers just to see what's new out there in sb storage items.

Off on our jaunt. :) Wish us luck!
Rock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download