A Paper Crafter Retreat Means...More Cards!



Four days in a lovely setting out of town with 25 paper crafting friends means....you guessed it... page layouts and more cards! I focused on card making this time around but I did sneak in 8 layout pages also. Take a look. :) Completely using stash and ONE March Basic Grey Club kit 2010! The cards are this and that supply-wise from my tote. I did have to buy one pack of bling from our vendor store (VIP in Rochester MN).



... an assortment of cards using stash!



a little bling to light up the chandelier



I always make things in multiples and gift my handmade cards at the holidays



...a little Copic marker on the medallion Dragonfly cards are for the Taylored Expressions Dragonfly Card Drive (for charity). I made three other styles as well for them and will photograph later
http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/02/dragonfly-card-drive-tesc101.html







Basic Grey is so generous with their kits that I was able to make 6 layout pages from one kit by adding only a couple 6x6 BG sheets and one 8.5x11 cream card stock! Amazing! Yes, all the titles came from the ONE sticker sheet included in the March kit!

It was a wonderful weekend with great food and amazing people. Loved it! Thanks to VIP in Rochester MN for hosting it!

Comments

Purple Gherkin said…
Wow, Rock...you always amaze and inspire me! Thank you for sharing with us.
Unknown said…
Hey mom! Check out MY blog here:
http://thewoodlandromantic.blogspot.com/
Sharon Huffman said…
Love all the cards and layouts! That tiny rope on the last layout is such a nice touch.

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download