and the winner is...





I HAVE POSTED THIS A FEW TIMES ON THE LOOP AND ALSO HERE. I hope Anna claims her prize from us!


And the WINNER IS .....


Anna!

who posted this:
Anna said...

I'm having a garage sale (to clear out some of my extra scrapbooking/stamping items) then will be working on craft show items for pretty much the rest of the weekend along with getting page kits ready for a crop at the end of the month. I'm scrapping over 400 pictures from my parents' trip to Alaska last summer!

6:26 PM


Thanks to everyone who played!
Keep scraping!
Rockester

Comments

Anna said…
I just sent you an email! :) I'm so excited that I won...thanks so much!

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download