Sept 20th, 2012

Ready Made* layouts are here!

Here is the first layout in the Ready Made* Genealogy series.

This one is called "Discover Your Past"

 
There is a limited edition of 12. Buy one or buy many, when they are sold, they are gone. :D
I took these  pics with my iphone at 11:30pm so the lighting and colors are probably most accurate on the journaling box pic and the leaf embellishment pic. Honestly I love how these turned out and you will love all the details! Plus you get charts and intro genealogy notes! It's like a class in a packet!

$15 per set plus $4.50 USPS shipping USA only. More than two layouts shipping is $7.00

Order by emailing me at Rockester@charter.net and I will bill you with a PAYPAL invoice. Paypal payments only. Payment must be made before I ship anything out.

A set includes the completely finished layout that you see in pic one. Everything is designed, cut, glued and ready competely for you to add your pics. 

Enlarge any photo by clicking on it for a closer look.




Hey, if you are a scrapbook store or shop and want to sell exclusive Ready Made* sets, contact me and I can design items just for your customer base through your shop!

Ready Made* is a copyrighted product by Kathleen G Aho, 2012


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download