Baby Book Project

Oodles of pictures of pages my daughter an I made as a gift for my DIL on the arrival of our first grandchild. A huge thank you to my daughter Jen who did almost half of these pages. We did all the work for this album in about three weeks total. Power scrapping at it's best. We love how it turned out and what a happy event to celebrate. Hope these baby pages inspire you to get scrapbooking! (Click to enlarge any pic.)






































There is also a MY STUFF page with a big pocket as the last page but I must have forgotten to take that photo. OOPS!

ENJOY!





Comments

Tina Campbell said…
Super cute pages oh my you both did a wonderful job she's gonna love it :) Congrats on the 1st grandchild it's an amazing feeling being a grandmother
Vic in NH said…
Kathy, is this blog still active?

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download