Here we are at week 4 in our Holiday Countdown!
This week we are:
1. Making gifts like crazy! Inspiration is everywhere. Try idea sites like
Wrap and label packages as you go. Set aside needed shipping boxes and bubble wrap.
2. Write your Christmas letters! Complete package wrapping for gifts to be shipped out. Take advantage of in-home printing of postage and stamps at sites like Stamps.com and the USPS
3. Take that family photo and get it reproduced for your cards. Good deals online now at sites like Snapfish and Walmart.com are as low as 9 cents each for 4x6 if you have them delivered to your home by mail.
4. Put away Thanksgiving items and begin to decorate your home.
5. Complete as much shopping as possible. Shop online (even locally!) for bargains and to save time and travel.
Keep on track. Shop with a list and a budget. Go home when done. Don't linger in the stores.