STASH BUSTER: November Door Decoration


(click on photo for close up)

Celebrate November! Make a door decor calendar/memo board for your college students! Use a firm 12x12 cardstock as your base. (Further instructions here)

Here is the second door decoration I have made for my daughter's dorm. She and her roomate LOVED the first one seen here for spooky OCTOBER and have asked for more! Using my stash, older papers, and odds and ends is sooo much fun when I know it will bring a smile to their faces. (Don't believe me about using up ancient leftovers? If you look closely, you can see some plain die cut leaves from about 1994 and an Accucut title from about 1987!) I made two pockets agian for the memo paper and so they can recycle the "IN, OUT, and BACK IN 15" cards from last month. Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rock, loved the October one and this one is just as fantastic! What a clever idea. I bet the girls love them! I love how you used buttons for the zeroes on here and the WHATEVER and BLAH BLAH BLAH too funny!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download