128 is the magic number!



EACH PAGE PROTECTOR IN THE PHOTO ABOVE HOLDS A TWO-PAGE LAYOUT.

128 is the magic number!

I created 128 12x2 pages at our four day retreat last weekend!

Sorry it has taken me a few days to post this update. Been just so darn busy at work. And that is a good thing!

We had a tie for the winners with the guess of 125!! My crop total of 12x12 pages done is

128! The closest guess was made by two members, both at 125.



And the winners are: Sherry and ebright_fleming@.....

Blogger Sherry said...

I'm going to guess 125 pages. There's no way I'd ever get that many done, but I've seen how productive you can be, so I'm guessing it's going to be a really high number. Have fun, and I'll look forward to hearing how many pages you do!
sherry.kishitani@........

1:43pm


----------------------------------


ebright_fleming@..... said...

I will guess 125, which I feel could be a low estimate, which is crazy, because I haven't even done that many pages for the whole year, to think that can be done in 4 days. But I do remember a 2 day retreat that I went to and completed 25 pages. Good luck and happy scrappin'

ebright_fleming@.....

11:25 PM

------------------------


If these two lucky ladies could contact me privately at Rockester@magnaspeed.net with postal contact info, I can get a prize package out to each of them.

I drug in all the pages from my car and photographed the PILE so you can see! It is certainly a huge stack. Basically fills three notebooks.... My friends can vouch that I indeed used my giant box of prepped page kits and I indeed did 128 pages! I am so relieved to have gotten this amount done and used so much stash for it. It is such a great feeling. I think I only bought:

undo

smokey blue perfect pearl mist

a sizzix folder

two specialty-themed page kits from the retreat staff

and I borrowed 3 tape runners from Dawn because I (surprise!!) ran out of adhesive. I am paying her back in tape runners this thurs. :D

So all in all a tremendous success from the fact that I used what I had, had a blast with my friends in a facility in a beautiful wooded setting, and my family now have so many more pages to enjoy! And that, for me, what it is all about....

128 pages! WOOT!!

Comments

Diedra said…
Great Job on those layouts. Congratulations to the winners.
Wow! Wow! Wow! I thought I should perhaps write wow 128 times but decided that was probably a bit too much! You are nothing short of incredible and absolutely proof positive that your page kit system works. Well done Rock!
Joan said…
Congrats to the winners! I think you truly outdid yourself Rock!!! You might need a massage with all that work you did over the weekend. LOL Joan runkejamy@yahoo.com
budletsmom said…
Congrats to the winners and wow for you. I could never get that many pages done - I may make kits but I always come home needing to add something be it title or journaling - your pages look great title and embelishments and everything.

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download