CHRISTMAS IN JULY -gift wrap with newsprint



I love paper! I know you do too. And I also love a bargain. So when I saw this fun way to wrap a gift, and use up newspapers as well as strips of colored cardstock, I was hooked!

http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/paper_crafts/

12 inch strips will cover a 4 inch or less square. To get larger dimensions, glue two or three of same color together before weaving. The contrast of the fonts in black and white against the woven colors has impact! You can choose to do this for any season and any color scheme---but you can certainly also use traditional colors during the holidays. Keep this one in mind year-round.
Rock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download