artwork from eroundlake.com/.../ rummage-754205.jpg Ohhhhhhh let's ring in the new year by getting RID of the old one! Purge all the old stuff you no longer want, use, or like and make room for the best of the best. Keep only what you LOVE. Your home and your life will feel so much more in control. Purge the old stuff to charity, ebay, friends, new college students, or wherever you feel it needs to go that is OUT of your home. Start in the craft room and scrapbook area and work your way around the house. Let's start GATHERING UP STUFF for our great purge for 2007 RIGHT NOW! Leave me a note here ( in the form of a comment) about what you are purging and YOU could win a $25 dollar value prize!! This Great Purge Comment Challenge lasts until January 15th. Rockester
And the WINNER IS --- At 9:46 PM , {Ãñgê£}ä said... Awesome! Happy Anniversary! AngelaLN_99@yahoo.com --- CONGRATULATIONS Angela! Please send me your postal info privately to rockester@magnaspeed.net and I will get this in the mail to you. Rock Oh Yeah! It's time for another CONTEST here. How about a little inspiration in the form of a NICE crisp NEW magazine/book ($14.95 value!!) from Stampington Home? Lots of paper art and rubberstamping info, ideas, and FUN in this one. It is the 2008 Volume 3 book with 170 projects and 145 pages. Leave your email in the COMMENTS Section below and I will pick a RANDOM winner on Sept 1st-- my anniversary! :) and I will ship this wonderful resource to you at NO CHARGE!!! Don't you love prizes? Don't forget to leave your email so I can write to you if you are the WINNER!!! :) Good luck! Rockester
Well I did it! And I did it buying only three things! Whoohoo!
Remember this view? Much better now, right? If you didn't see the BEFORE pics, see them in the previous posts HERE . Click on any photo to enlarge it.
When you enter the room, we have a short re-purposed wooden nightstand table topped with a well-loved antique yellow chipped paint bottling crate from my husband's family.
It now holds my current project of the week. In this case, a baby gift album and a wedding album. Below it is an old wire locker basket with oodles of inspiration for my scrapping projects.
BUY NUMBER ONE (below): A set of three floral prints for this wall purchased last weekend from a garage sale for 25 cents each! Yes! I love a bargain.
The bedside needed a narrow scale stand of some sort. I put my thinking cap on and realized that this barstool that my husband made in high school 35 years ago might be the right silhouette. It was really rough from the garage and outdoo...
Comments