Treasure the Moment!




I have been crafting away in August and in Sept so far. Yep, working on Christmas gifts from our Scrapper's Challenge "Christmas in July" and "Christmas in August" postings. What fun ideas bounced around our SC Facebook site too! Join if you haven't yet!

I have also been inspired by some great ideas from PINTEREST, my new go-to spot for tutorials and new concepts. Well perhaps a 25 year old crochet pattern might not be considered truly a NEW concept but if it's new to me, I love it!

The Treasure the Moments 4x6 accordion album cost me all of about $1. I found the base album brand new at Goodwill for $1 tucked under some notebooks. Bam! It's mine. Boring black but I can decorate it in about 20 minutes. And I did --with the addition of one of my own extra ATC cards, the cardboard from the Cosmo Cricket packaging which held the lock charm. Ah yes upcycle when you can.... and I added some creamy delicious vintage cotton string off a crochet roll from a garage sale. Those older rolls of string and lace just have a great patina to them.

What else have I been making? More to come in another post...soon!
Don't forget to treasure the moment!
Rockester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download