Graphic 45 DT Entry

Hey Hey Hey!
What's new today?

I want to share with you one of my recent projects/goals. One of my resolutions in 2009 was to focus on TRYING to stretch myself and really go for more of my creative and work-related goals. So when I saw the design team call out on Graphic 45's website, I knew this was something I had to try. I love their product line "Communique" a LOT. And I do use it in my year-long genealogy class scrapbooking/research series at our local store. When my dd sent me pics of her beau and their Valentine event, I knew what I was going to do!

So the motivation combined with the supplies and the creativity and well, let's just say this little book exploded out of the mix. :) Two other projects for the DT call were my triple clipboard and a two page layout--also shown here. The G45 DT call is closed now --and my entry is in for consideration. So now, I just have to wait and see! Here are the extensive pics for your viewing and inspiration! Don't you love Graphic 45?
Rockester

The ABC's of You and Me
Valentine Book 2009 for Jenny (from MN) and Caleb (from NY)
One of my premises was to showcase old postcard images from MN and NY in the localities where the two kids are from. They come from very different backgrounds, but that doesn't matter. :) This project helps showcase where each comes from--as well as where they are now--together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Spiral Christmas Tree Skirt

Paper Stash Storage Solutions: 1- 12 inches of paper

Hall of Heroes dingbats download